[orca-list] My first findings with Fedora core 10 and orca

Hi all,
Well, I finally managed to boot the FC10 Live CD with accessibility enabled and here are my obsrvations so
far:
After one has booted the CD and started Orca and enabled accessibility and one is asked to log out, just
press y to do that. Then, press enter again to log out.
Wait a few seconds. you are then at the logon screen. press tab twice and you should be at the login button.
Press enter. You will then hear the Gnome startup sound.
Then press Alt-F2 and type orca again.
I found that Firefox is accessible as well as the shut down menu and so I decided to try installing the
system.
There is a desktop configuration file for installing the system like in Ubuntu. I then launched the gnome
terminal and typed sudo su
But here comes the problem! The live user, that is logged in is not in the sudors file so i was not able to
run orca as root so i am then not able to install the system!
That was not good!
These are my observations so far.
Best regards,
Christian