[orca-list] Orca and mlb gameday audio and nfl field pass

I'm wondering if anybody has gotten the audio on either nfl or mlb to
work.

First of all, let me say that iceweasel on my debian ppc mac mini with
orca is actually
very navigable for me now; I had made tries over the years and been
frustrated but now I am really able to use it. I can browse and even get a
lot of audio to work. However, while I can get further than ever before
with mlb and nfl, I'm still getting stuck in the end.

With mlb, I can choose the multimedia link and choose the feed I want but
when I hit enter I end up in the media player frame but see no place to
login. so I don't know whether, were I able to login, I would or would
not
get sound.

With nfl, I can pick the feed from the combo box; I originally was able to
log in but I think now maybe I'm being remembered on that computer. When I
choose my feed, the windows media or ram file seems to load. With the ram
file I get the names of the teams playing but get  "inaccessible". with
the windows media file I just get something about asx-asf object text and
can't seem to do anything more with it.

I do have other avenues for enjoying mlb gameday audio and nfl field pass
but I have always hoped to be able to run these on linux. It seems now
that both are so very close. Has anybody succeeded?

Tia.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,