[orca-list] intltool 0.40.0

Hey All:

I made a needed change today so I can build Orca 2.23.x releases for GNOME 2.23.x on a GNOME 2.23.x system. It has been brought to my attention that this will have an impact on those of you who are attempting to build Orca from svn trunk on a GNOME 2.22.x system or earlier (e.g., Hardy).

Mike is looking into a solution for those of you who have been comfortable ignoring the "Orca v2.23.x is supported on GNOME 2.23.x only" disclaimer and will post a solution if he can find one.

Will