Re: [orca-list] Revision 3822 keeps on crashing while working

am Di 08. Apr 2008 um 17:28:37 schrieb Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM>:
Thanks Hermann - yep.  It's the watchdog that's kicking in.  Hmmm....now
to figure out why.  Can you run this command from the same shell where
you are running Orca and send me the env.out file?

env > env.out

My suspicion is that the DBUS session environment variable is not set
up.

See attachment.
Hermann