Re: [orca-list] punctuation pronunciation and pauses

Hi Hermann:

am Mi 02. Apr 2008 um 10:10:28 schrieb Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM>:
I just cut/paste your exact lines into my ~/.orca/user-settings.py file
and they worked.  I also put them in a ~/.orca/orca-customizations.py
file and they worked as well.  I'm not sure what is going wrong.

Can it be a problem with localization?

All I can guess is that it might be a typo in either your ~/.orca/user-settings.py or ~/.orca/orca-customizations.py files. If you send me both, I can take a look.

Thanks!

Will