Re: [orca-list] ttsynth-say?

Hi, Chris:

Neither ttsynth_say nor our Speakup-Connector are installed by the
ttsynthcore dep or rpm packages. You need to compile these yourself at
this time. The source code for each, and the instructions for compiling
these applications are on our TTSynth Home Page. A direct URL to the
document with instructions is:

http://ttsynth.com/./pub/README.TTSynth

Janina

Christopher Gray writes:
Hello to all:

I purchased and installed TTSynth, .deb version.  In the readme file, a command
line speech generator is mentioned, ttsynth-say.  However, this does not seem to
be a part of the .deb package, at least there is no such command now on my
system.

Could somebody tell me either how to get ttsynth-say or how to test whether or
not this speech is working?  I'd like to verify this before beginning to try and
get speech to work with Orca.

Thank you.

Chris

Christopher Gray, President
Bay Area Digital

Promoting good health with great technology

Bay Area Digital
870 Market Street, #653
San francisco, CA 94102
Phone:  (415) 217-6667