Re: [orca-list] Accessibility in Ubuntu 7.10

Fixed how?

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis

Chris Norman wrote:
Hi all,
Does anyone know if accessibility will be fixed in Ubuntu 7.10?

I believe it comes out soon, so I want to update ASAP.

Cheers.

Yes.  I'm a bit confused.  What's broken?

RC1 is out and I'm still having problems that could likely be related to
compiz however I've not really invested much time resolving it as I've been
very busy on other projects. But, in saying that, if it's broken I'd really
like to know what needs to be done to fix it as before today and probably
starting again tomorrow it will be my main system.