Re: [orca-list] building directories, downloading, and building orca

Right right I did that too.

strange though, I typed

sudo apt-get install subversion gnome-common

I think the first time, I messed something up because it said that it aborted.  Stupidly I went forth and did the next operation

I typed that last line, and it suggested that I type the first one which I did and then it produced a bunch of lines of code that I didn't understand, I did catch that it was installing something, so I think I was right from there.  Now I just cannot find the directory that I built or installed to so that I can go onto the next step

Justin Harford

"A man's memory is bound to be a distortion of his past in accordance with his present interests, and the most faithful autobiography is likely to mirror less what a man was than what he has become."

Fawn M. Brodie