Re: [orca-list] one major question about speach still can't be answered.

Halim Sahin wrote:
It started good but orca crashed after a while and some python
processes can not be killed.
I noticed that orca settings window opened very fast.
It seems that it is or was not closed cleanly.
please check this.

Hello Halim, thanks again for cooperation.  Since I can not reproduce
this behavior I'm afraid I will need more information from you to find
out where the problem is.

You should try to be sas specific as possible when reporting such
problems.  Here are a few questions I have:

Did you do something special when the crash ocured?
Can you reproduce it?
Did it speak ok through Speech Dispatcher before it creshed?
Which python processes you weren't able to kill?
Were you able to recover after the crash?  How?

Anything that might help me reproduce the problem will be helpful.

Best regards, Tomas.