Re: [orca-list] Please explain details on orca with speach dispatcher

I'm facing the problem of crashes too: I use no 64bit machine, but a 1 Ghz
ADM Duron computer with 240 MB RAM.
I use Feisty, but the crash already ocured in Edgy.
But there are more questions: Some functions of Orca, such as SayAll or
SaySelected don't work with SD. When I select text, only one line is read,
and SayAll stops after one paragraph.
Advantage: SD seems less ressources intensiv than Gnome-speech; I get less
MBs in my swap partition, and the observed stuttering of the speech after
updating to feisty does not ocur with SD.
Hermann