[orca-list] reading mail in evolution

hi.

finally back to the list. I have some issue here with reading mail in evolution. when you open a message and start arrowing down to read the contents of the message orca starts reading fine all the header area until it reads the subject line. arrowing down once again orca would always say "table Grade" and stops there. the only way to get passed this point was, for me, is to go to the end of the whole conversation, ctrl + end, and then go by up arrow to the beginning of the body of the message.

is this a bug or something that has a better work around?

All the best,
Mohammed Al-shar'
msn: msharo softhome net
skype: world.of.wonders