Re: Orca Access to system administration apps (Re: has it ben fixed)

Hi Hermann.

a few questions: When I reboot my machine, must I logg in as user or as root?

As user.  This is one of these things that you do and then forget about.

Is the update manager accessible, when I made this changes?

Yup.

And is the Add/Remove dialog better accessible too?

You know, I so rarely use that dialog. I just gave it a quick couple of tries and got different results. I will investigate that further.

Can I leave this .orbitrc in my root directory, or do I have to remove/rename it?

You actually have to leave it in the root directory. Again, just put it there and forget about it and life should be good. And at any point it's not good, let us know.

Hope this helps!
Joanie