Re: [orca-list] Ibmtts and Orca.

Jan:

eSpeak is free and works on Ubuntu -- you might try that.

The reason I need you to try this is that I cannot reproduce the problem
given the steps I showed for testing it using Orca with the gnome-speech
driver for eSpeak (rapidly navigating through gnome-terminal menu
items).  As such, it looks as though this might be a problem related to
Speech Dispatcher.

If you are unable to do the testing, I kindly request that you get Tomas
to take a look at this.

Thanks!

Will

On Sat, 2007-06-09 at 19:48 +0200, buchal brailcom org wrote:
"WW" == Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM> writes:

    WW> Jan: Please try using Orca with a gnome-speech driver that talks
    WW> directly to a speech engine. I'm curious if the problem exists
    WW> there as well.
Will:

I don't use gnome speech there is many bugs for me in the festival
driver. 2 years already or more.

Thanks for understanding.