[orca-list] FireFoxneeds a plugin for the Sirius player?

Hi all,

I'm trying to use Firefox III to listen to Sirius radio online at http://www.sirius.com
I went to the main page, and selected the link to listen online.  The first time I did this, Firefox downloaded the Flash player plugin and apparently installed it successfully.  However, the next step in the process is to listen to an audio representation of one of those darned visual image verification things.  When I click the link to listen to the numbers, Firefox needs, and is apparently failing to find another plugin.  I can't read the plugin installation dialog well enough to know what's going on here.  Has anyone else dealt with this site who could offer further info?

Thanks,

--Al