Re: Orca Submenus in Firefox 3

example,  in this case, make sure the only thing you do after you run
Orca is try to reproduce the problem.  As soon as you do, quit Orca and
save the debug.out file.  This might be easier said than done, but it

In terms of making it easier done than said.... ;-)

I wonder if it makes sense to add/uncomment this line in
user-settings.py:

#orca.debug.debugFile = open(time.strftime('debug-%Y-%m-%d-%H:%M:%
S.out'), 'w', 0)

(note, that's physically one line in user-settings.py; it's wrapping
here)

Rather than this line:

orca.debug.debugFile = open('debug.out', 'w', 0)

That way, you can run the test, quit Orca, restart Orca and send the
time-stamped debug.out without accidentally blowing away your previous
debug.out when you restart Orca (If I had a dime for every time I've
blown away a really excellent debug.out.... <grin>)

Just a thought....
--Joanie