Re: Orca orca- -> gaim question

BTW: In Gaim Beta6 this issue no longer occurs for me.

Yeah, it seems that this issue is a "feature" found in the list of
plug-ins in pre-beta 6 versions of Gaim 2.0.  So to keep it from
happening in the future, I'd uncheck that option.  I cannot recall what
it's named; however, if memory serves me it's near the very bottom of
the plug-ins list.

In looking at the plugins list for beta 6, it seems we now have
something called "iconify if away."  But it's not checked by default.
Phew! <grin>

Take care.
Joanie