Re: [orca-list] Writing gnome gui programs.

Hi,

You can find lot's of documentation about GNOME development here:
http://library.gnome.org/devel/

I think that this place have everything that you want to start
developing Accessible GUI applications.

Checking out some softwares and seeing how they do things is also a
good source of knowledge.

Best regards,
Carlos.