[orca-list] Problems building AT-SPI, rev.975

Hi,

I am using Ubuntu Feisty. I am trying to update my version of Orca to
the most recent svn trunk. I have been running a pre-pyatspi version of
Orca before this (rev. 2932, 2.21.0pre).

I used apt-get to build the dependencies for at-spi. I then ran
autogen.sh with all of the recommended switches, then make and make
install.  I received a number of warnings during this process--the files
containing the error streams from each step are attached. (I did make
clean before producing these files.)

I then updated my copy of orca's svn trunk to rev. 3403. I built and
installed without any errors or warnings. When I try to run this version
of orca, I do not have access to the top panel using Alt-F1. I can start
programs using the run dialog (Alt-F2), but the only speech output I get
is when using flat-review mode. Also, things are not very stable. After
starting a few programs,the run dialog becomes inaccessible and
non-functional.

Given the warnings from building and installing at-spi, can anyone
suggest the package that is missing?

Thanks for your help,

dave