[orca-list] Thunderbird is much more stable, but some scripting needs to be done

Hi all,
in the last few days I retested Thunderbird 3.0a1 and found it much more
stable. It now shows the messages without crashing after closing of the
message windows. Although some crashes still ocur, especially when
scrolling back and forward through folders.
What makes the handling partially impossible is, that when composing a
message, the address fields are not accessible. Orca doesn't show them,
This also is the case in the combo box where you select the fields (to,
cc. bcc etc.)
When reading a message, you cannot tab through the headings. Orca
refuses to speak/braille them.
Sumary: The Thunderbird team moves into the right direction, and if it
becomes more stable I would prefere it, because it is more handy and
responsive than Evolution.
Hermann