Re: [orca-list] can't set up the build environment for Orca on Ubuntu

Mohammed Al-shar' wrote:
anyway, my problem is when I issue "sudo apt-get build-dep gnome-orca" it tells me: e: could not open file /var/lib/apt/lists/jo.archive.ubuntu.com_ubuntu_dists_feisty_universe_fource_Fources - open (2 no such file or directory)

what do you think is going wrong?

Could you attach your /etc/apt/sources.list file please?

I wonder whether there is something weird in there...

Thanks.