[orca-list] A big thank you

A big thank you goes out to the Orca and Firefox teams. As of today I
was able to create a test Google account and also delete it using
Firefox. There was no crash and everything went off without a hitch. I
will now be able to set my friend up with Ubuntu, Orca, Firefox and
Gmail. Thanks very much for the great work!

I have also noticed the major improvement in the way Evolution speaks
when deleting a message. Another big thank you goes out for the great
work in that area. I am now able to read through my mail much faster.
Thanks again for the great work!

Live long and prosper,
Lorenzo
--
I've always found anomalies to be very relaxing. It's a curse.
--Jadzia Dax: Star Trek Deep Space Nine (The Assignment)