Re: Orca and Open Office

Hi Peter,
I've found it in the meantime, thank you.
And the problem with that editing keys is already solved, it seems to
appear only in that read-only document in the famous Example folder. In my
own documents the keys work propperly.
The sluggishness in some documents still remains, I cannot hear the drive
rattle.
These documents are tables scanned from paper, no spread sheets. They are
large, they contain a schedule for the additional cost I've to pay for my
appartment (water suply, radiation, cleaning up etc.). Not so easy toread
in Winword too, but Jaws reacts much quicker.
Regards
Hermann