Orca Dependencies Question

I've built an rpm for installing Orca 0.2.3 and would be happy to make
it publically available, but it won't install as currently configured
for lack of 8 dependencies. These 8 dependency packages aren't even
available in the Fedora development repository yet.

So, here's my question.

Before I go out and build an rpm to satisfy these 8 dependencies, may I
please ask whether Orca is really requiring features not present in
slightly older versions of these 8 packages? If so, I'll happily do the
grunt work to stay current. But, if not, can we possibly loosen up on
the requirements specifications?

An example:

The orca-0.2.3 configuration lists a dependency on gnome-speech-0.3.10.
Is it actually using some feature of gnome-speech-0.3.10 not present in
0.3.9? Or will it run just as well with the older gnome-speech?

Please understand I'm not complaining. I'm just trying to figure out how
best to participate as an early user, and as a minor contributor.I'm
trying to figure out how to fill the gap providing rpms until such time
as Fedora has picked up Orca support.

Here's the dependency list that can't currently be met from Fedora
development rpm repositories:

Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: eel > 2.14.0 is needed by package orca
Error: Missing Dependency: gnome-python2 >= 2.14.0 is needed by package orca
Error: Missing Dependency: python(abi) = 2.4 is needed by package orca
Error: Missing Dependency: gnome-speech >= 0.3.10 is needed by package orca
Error: Missing Dependency: gtk+-2.0 >= 2.8.16 is needed by package orcaError: Missing Dependency:
libnetsnmp.so.9 is needed by package kdeutils
Error: Missing Dependency: libgtop-2.0.so.0 is needed by package gnome-applets
Error: Missing Dependency: libnetsnmp.so.9 is needed by package openhpi
Error: Missing Dependency: libnetsnmp.so.9 is needed by package php-snmp
Error: Missing Dependency: libgtop-2.0.so.0 is needed by package gnome-python2-libgtop2
development rpms:

--

Janina Sajka                            Phone: +1.240.715.1272
Partner, Capital Accessibility LLC      http://CapitalAccessibility.Com

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to
http://ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.

Chair, Accessibility Workgroup          Free Standards Group (FSG)
janina freestandards org                http://a11y.org