To: "'Orca screen reader developers'" <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 2:48 PM
Subject: Orca Not accessable?

Hello everyone,

Are allof the menu options off of preferences/administration not accessable?
I'll go to the date and time options, or the security and firewall otpions
and all it'll say is ie: date and time options not accessable.

Is this because these screens are yet not accessable? Or is there something
wrong with my system?

Thanks