Re: Orca and AMule

Hi,

I will look at filing some bugs there. is it useable as far as reading
results, typing, making selections etc, if I poke around?

Cody
On Fri, 2006-07-21 at 10:09 -0400, Willie Walker wrote:
Hey Cody:

I took a quick look.  AMule is written using GTK+ and orca is able to
speak what it can find.  But...the AMule authors haven't done a good job
for accessibility.  For example, they do not relate labels to text areas
and such.  These are things that should be filed as bugs against AMule.

Will