Re: Orca which file for the latest orca

On 7/20/06, MICHAEL WEAVER <michaelweaver1 btinternet com> wrote:
Which file should I download for the latest version of Orca if the one
packaged for Ubuntu in Universe is out of date or doesn't it matter as
to which format type is used?
Do I need the one with the .ta extention or the .bz2 extention?
I might be able to burn the two zipped files to CD but I don't know if
both would try to be uncompressed at the same time and cause a problem
if I put the CD in my laptop which is why I ask which file extention?
I would be doing it this way because I am getting help to install Orca
from someone at a couple of LUGs I attend.

Yes the ubuntu package is way out of date.
You could download either one. I think the latest version is 0.2.6.

Chida