Re: Orca Gaim 2.0.0 Beta 3, turning off time stamps and format bar?

Hi Al.  If you are in the conversation window, you can find these available in the Options menu.   The settings you choose *seem* to persist from session to session.

HTH

Joanie

From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Al Puzzuoli
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 11:48 PM
To: Orca List
Subject: Orca Gaim 2.0.0 Beta 3, turning off time stamps and format bar?

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has figured out how to permanently disable these in Gaim 2.0.0 Beta 3?  I know that in version 1.5, it could be done in the preferences dialog.  However, the UI of that dialog has changed in beta 3, and if those settings are still there, then I seem to be missing them.

Thanks in advance for any tips,

--Al