Re: Orca notification area and orca

Hi Will, Joanie, and everyone,

  An idea which to consider is creating a script that will allow Orca to
produce a dialogue box, as with JAWS, but I do not like using this
example, but this dialogue box would list all icons in the notification
area. This would probably be easier instead of fussing with accessing it
raw from the task bar.

  Joanie, I don't know if this is an issue on my side, but when I have 2
task bars and the desktop, when I alt control tab, all I cycle through
is the bottom bar and the desktop, and focus never lands on the top bar
anyways. This is one reason I put all useful utilities down in the
bottom task bar and trahed the top one.

Thanks,
Cody