Orca Reading dialogue boxes and upper case pitch

Hi all,

  I just wanted to know if there was a command that will allow orca to
read entire dialogue boxes, if you don't know what it says, and only
have the buttons to figure out what to do with them. Like for estamated
download time on an iso, or for wizzards, like evolution or something.
Also, what is the command to read text files or any sort of document
from top to bottom.

  If there is a command to access a menu bar, what is it? I know that
one may sound silly, but in order to access the menu bar, I need to
press alt O or alt C or something. but I'm talking about just getting
focus to the menu bar itself, and not a menu.

  Also i wanted to make the point that When adjusting the uppercase
pitch in orca, I see it Not changing. I have it set to 7.0 and the
regular 5.0. What should I do here. Also, Orca talks very boringly, and
doesn't have much tone when there is a question mark or an exclamation
point. Is there a way around this?

  Also, has anyone used GOffice? How does it compare to Open Office?

Thanks so much for all your help!
Cody