Re: Orca orca on ubuntu

To install 0.2.6 it worked for me. make sure you followed the steps to
install other necessary packages on the gnome live orca site. Follow the
instructions for installing orca from sources, then compile orca
yourself

./configure --prefix=/usr
make
and as sudo
make install

  this will get you going hopefully without python errors if ytou run
those first commands to install other packages. I believe it was
python2.4-dev or something

Cody