Re: Orca which version of python-orbit is to be used with ?

Hi,
I took the source of the Ubuntu package of 2.14, the origional, not the Ubuntu-modified one, and built the python module from source.
This is on Debian.
Orca now goes through the text-based setup and starts up when startx is executed. I used to be able to press left-control-alt-tab to jump between top panel, desktop and botom panel. It now seem to be stuck on desktop. I also cannot start a program by pressing alt-f2 and do not get the dialog for entering an appliction name. Alt-f1 used to give me a kind of a menu with applications. I do not get this either.
I suppose It must be some incompatibility.
Any ideas?
TIA, Willem