To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 1:10 PM
Subject: Orca RSS reader/aggregator?

Hey all.  In order to really get up to speed on Orca, I'm trying the
immersion method. <grin>  I could use a solid RSS reader/aggregator. I
prefer something that would allow me to organize feeds into groups
rather than present everything river-of-news style.   What are y'all
using?

Thanks in advance!
Joanie