Re: Orca /KDE Integration

Olaf Jan Schmidt wrote:

Hi Bill!

Thanks a lot for your effort to write down this list.

I incorporated the points into the new Wiki page http://www.freestandards.org/en/AT-SPI_on_D-Bus

I removed the first possibility, since the extention of Qt Accessibility has already been made.

Well, I disagree with that. We should list all possibilities even if some decisions seem to have been made, otherwise I don't think we can have a clear discussion about the decision making process. If #1 has been rejected, it should still be discussed and the reasons for rejecting it documented in the Wiki.

I also rephrased the other three and added lists of technical obstacles and background information.

It would be great if you could review the new version and make additions and corrections where appropriate.

Sure, thanks Olaf!  I'll do that.

Bill

Olaf