Orca new user with a few questions

Hello everyone,
I have just installed Ubuntu Edgy Knott 1 on a system and I have Orca working with speech and braille. So far, it seems to work fairly well. I have a couple questions though.
1.  Is anyone working on a Cepstral Swift driver for gnome-speech?
2.  Can I use an external synthesizer with Orca, such as a Dectalk Express?
3. Is the version of Open Office that is included in Edgy sufficient for accessibility, or should I go and get one of the recent snapshots? 4. Is there a version of Firefox and evolution that I can get that will work better with Orca?

Well, I guess that was more than a couple questions, but any help would be appreciated!