Orca Working on Liferea script

Hi all

Currently I am working in making a script for Liferea application.

One of issues that I have found, is on the button near statusbar, that
is unlabeled. This button toggles working online/offline withLiferea.
When you click it, the information of the statusbar changes indicating
the new status.

My question are: What do you think Orca should speak/braille here? I
have thought "work online/offline button"
should Orca announce the status when this button gains focus?
or only whenever it changes.

Regards,

Javier.