orca 2 issues

hi all,
  I am noticing 2 problems.

1. When in gaim and inside an IM window with another person, I was told that orca will automatically read incoming messages. I don't see this happening. What should I do

2. Not sure if this  is a bug or problem, but certainly an issue. I can not tell when the caps lock is on or off. Orca needs to announce this, or speak with a higher pitch if it was accidentally hit.

  Thanx for considering these 2 things...

cody