Re: Orca Missing description in planner's toggle button

Willie Walker wrote:
We could add some logic to Orca to detect an unnamed toggle button at
the end of a toolbar and force the name to "display more options."  At
the same time, I'd opt to log a bug against the application developers
to make sure these graphics-only buttons have an accessible name set
appropriately.

I've filed two bugs on this:

Bug #338094 against planner for the original problem.

Bug #338097 against Orca, to try to provide an initial workaround for
this in the planner.py script. I've captured Will's comments, on how to
go about doing this, in that bug too.