RE: Orca would be nice to disable speech?

Hi Javier
At this moment I am working with the terminal, checking out
the latest Evolution sources from CVS.
I have the problem of having too much output by speech and I
have to control to shut up the speech.
I have thought about the possibility with a keystroke to
enable / disable speech output. This is very nice also when
you are compiling a program, or just updating the packages
with apt-get, etc. I am only interested in the final output
to check if everything it's OK or there are errors.

What do you think about this?
We have talked about this and it will be happening as others including my
self would ind this quite useful.
Mike