Re: JacORB vs ORBit again

I think that the problem reported by Alejandro Imass has nothing to do
with what I reported.  The requirement of an even-length string is applied to
string_to_object and it's quite sensible.  I didn't use any stringified
reference.

BTW, MICO NameService client works well against JacORB name server and
JacORB name client works well against ORBit name-server.  Problems arise
only when a binary object reference is returned from a JacORB server.

Merry Christmas to all,

	Paco