Server listening on multiple IP addresses

Hello people,

  I'm using ORBit for a CORBA server (with ORBit-Python, the server
being in Python), and I'm going to need that the server listens for
connections on at least two different IP interfaces.

ior-decode seems to imply the IOR file contains only a host name
(FQDN) but no IP address.  Hm.

  So I go and read the source (0.5.3), and apparently the listen()
call is done so that the server only listens on the IP address of the
result of gethostname().

  Did I misread?  Is this "fixed" in a later version?  Is this
configurable?  Should I read the doc?  Should I patch?

Thanks,
Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Fate always wins...  At least, when people stick to the rules.
  -- in Interesting Times (Terry Pratchett)