RE: Newbie : Event service?

Quote from Wilhelmi :
   "Believe, the code in src/services/event is just crap."
But keep in mind, he refers to the implemenatation of the eventservice
itself.
I have been using the pushconsumer and pushsupplier stubs for some time now
without problems.
I am using ORBit-0.5.3

"Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Don't drink and derive." --Unknown