Re: perform_work, pending_work, can't work when blocking

FWIW, I concur.  Elliot, is there anything that could be done to make
you amenable to incorporating threading into ORBit v2?  I would hate
to see Sebastian have to continue to go through this...

--
Todd Lewis                                       tlewis secureworks net