Re: Bootstrapping the naming service

The ORBit HEAD version is the one in CVS. You have to check it out of CVS manualy.
See the www.gnome.org site on how to do that.

Kennard White has added some of the INS functionality to CVS HEAD but
it didn't find its way into the stable branch yet. Have a look to the
mailing list archives for more information on the status of the INS
implementation...

Michael