Re: php module for CORBA

> >Yeah, I figured that out while trying to get python-orbit and satellite
> >working together... so I renamed instances of object_id in orbit-python
> > to type_id.  This helped, but did not get orbit-python to compile w/ the
> > newer version of ORBit.  After that it began erroring out during
> > compiles on references to Pseudo_Corba_object or something like that...
> > I've lost the exact output, but at that point I tried to track down that
> > probelm and found that in the newer version of orbit there are pretty
> > much no references to pseudo anything... anyway - not being an expert on
> > the matter, I gave up at that point.
> I'm afraid that changes involving Pseudo_Corba_object may be too large to
> handle... sorry...

I figured as much.  It appears as though Python-ORBit is the one broken on
newer versions of ORBit.  Which is a bummer for me since I have a large
Python code base for this application already... :(  Can't win 'em all -
I'll just wait patiently in hopes that an updated Python-ORBit is
released.

Thanks for all the help.