MyTime, application to track the use of desktop applications.

Hi all,

We've just released a new version of MyTime [1]. It's an application to
track the use of desktop applications.

The main feature of new version is that applications use info is stored
remotely and allow to share the same data between different computers.

We use the Online Desktop account management system to deal with the
account data management.

We'll go on trying to make of Mytime a real online desktop application,
making use of more Online Desktop features.

Regards,
	Iván Gómez

[1] http://blogs.igalia.com/mrego/2008/10/03/mytime-02-remote-storage/