Hi folks. jhbuild question

Hi Folks,

I just finished getting a successful jhbuild for online-desktop and I was wondering if it was possible to build with one user account and test using another.  The instructions on the wiki only work if you are going to log in and out when you want to test.  I would like to set up a test user that I could either fast-user-switch to or run in an XNest.  I think almost everything works but the jhbuild line in the "run-online-desktop" script won't work A) because the install of jhbuild lives in my $HOME and B) would probably not want to use the right path.

Can you give some pointers how I can set this up?

Thanks,
Govind.