nm-applet becomes unresponsive

Hello Mr. Haller,

I am sorry to tell you but the NM-applet becomes very unresponsive after I changed the IP settings from "Automatic (DHCP)" towards "Automatic (DHCP) addresses only" and "Automatic, DHCP only" on IP6.

These glitches last from 30 seconds upwards to several minutes and often effect the entire desktop environment with it. I later cases towards the point that any interaction with application becomes impossible.

After switching back to "Automatic" and "Automatic (DHCP) behaves the applet normal and responsive again but you might understand that it was hard to figure the problem and solve it while the applet refused any interaction for several minutes.

--
With best regards,
S. Zosgornik