IPv6 Prefix Delegation through Network Manager

I've been trying to migrate my linux-based router to using
NetworkManager for the majority of my network management tasks. The
one area I've hit a snag on is the IPv6 prefix delegation piece.

I've read numerous posts/threads/etc stating that Network Manager is
capable of handling prefix delegation by setting the ipv6.method to
shared but even in this mode my nm service seems to just sit there. It
handles ipv4 just fine but doesn't get anywhere with ipv6.

Using another list thread for reference I've run rdisc6 and scrubbed the output:

[user@router ~]$ sudo rdisc6 enp2s0
Soliciting ffff::1 (ffff::1) on enp2s0...
Timed out.

Hop limit                 :           64 (      0x40)
Stateful address conf.    :          Yes
Stateful other conf.      :          Yes
Mobile home agent         :           No
Router preference         :       medium
Neighbor discovery proxy  :           No
Router lifetime           :         1800 (0x00000708) seconds
Reachable time            :  unspecified (0x00000000)
Retransmit time           :  unspecified (0x00000000)
 Source link-layer address: FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF
 MTU                      :         1500 bytes (valid)
 Prefix                   : 2001:db8:1::/64
  On-link                 :          Yes
  Autonomous address conf.:           No
  Valid time              :     infinite (0xffffffff)
  Pref. time              :     infinite (0xffffffff)
 Prefix                   : 2001:db8:2::/64
  On-link                 :          Yes
  Autonomous address conf.:           No
  Valid time              :     infinite (0xffffffff)
  Pref. time              :     infinite (0xffffffff)
 Prefix                   : 2001:db8:3::/64
  On-link                 :          Yes
  Autonomous address conf.:           No
  Valid time              :     infinite (0xffffffff)
  Pref. time              :     infinite (0xffffffff)
 Prefix                   : 2001:db8:4::/64
  On-link                 :          Yes
  Autonomous address conf.:           No
  Valid time              :     infinite (0xffffffff)
  Pref. time              :     infinite (0xffffffff)
 from fe80::ffff

I believe this means that my ISP's upstream router is passing the M
flag properly.

Note that I currently am using wide-dhcpv6 to handle prefix delegation
and this is running just fine using the following config(enp2s0=wan,
enp3s0=lan):

interface enp2s0 {
send ia-na 1;
        send ia-pd 1;
        send rapid-commit;
};

id-assoc pd 1 {
        prefix-interface enp3s0 {
                sla-id 0;
                ifid 1;
                sla-len 8;
        };
};

id-assoc na 1 {

};

There doesn't seem to be much documentation for Network Manager on the
prefix delegation support. Any insight would be appreciated.