Re: openvpn cmdline communication to NM

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 10:33 AM, Thomas Haller <thaller redhat com> wrote:
Also, import silently ignores unknown values from the file.
https://git.gnome.org/browse/network-manager-openvpn/tree/properties/import-export.c?id=96081a2c2e05f64d89433d150053291516bddd5e#n1409
Maybe that is a bug, but fixing it might mean that we fail to import a
lot of connections that we imported previously (and which may actually
work, as it is not clear that the ignored properties are essential).

Would logging or being verbose about the ignored values _break_ the import?

Perhaps it helps diagnosis...

cheers,

 martin langhoff gmail com
 - ask interesting questions  ~  http://linkedin.com/in/martinlanghoff