Re: MC 7304 ipv4v6

On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 22:42:09 +0100
Thomas Schäfer <tschaefer t-online de> wrote:

Hi,

There is a device stranded in front of my computer: MC7304.
It works basically under linux. But I have a problem. The dualstack
mode of the provided by Deutsche Telekom makes problems. Addresses
are assigned (IPv4 and IPv6), but only ipv4 is usable.

Do you have any ideas, where I could start from? The same
configuration (qmi, mm,nm) runs other devices without problems in
dualstack.

Is there something special because of the two interfaces? (wwan0,
wwan1, cdc...0, cdc...1)

Regards,
Thomas

Would you be more specific about the problems you have and attach more
information?
* What NM, MM versions do you use?
* NM, MM logs
* mmcli -L